On This Page
Join Us in Our Mission To Impact Lives
Everything that makes AACS a great place for families also make it a remarkable place to work!
Listed below are opened positions for Ann Arbor Christian School. For all the positions, we are looking for candidates who have a strong commitment to Christian beliefs and practices and who agree with the school’s mission, vision, and guiding principles.
Please note: Positions that are half-time or more include benefits.
Instructions for all positions
Interested candidates should submit all the documents specified for the position to the address below. A complete application consists of the application itself, a cover letter, a current resume, a pastor’s recommendation, copies of any teaching certificate(s), copies of transcripts (undergraduate and/or graduate), and three letters of recommendation. Please mail or email completed applications to:
Wayne Sit, Head of School
Ann Arbor Christian School
5500 Whitmore Lake Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
For more information about any of the positions, please contact the Head of School, Wayne Sit:
(734) 741-4948 x116
(734) 929-6629 (Fax)
Openings for 2023-2024
- Teachers for new high school: As we launch our new high school site with Grade 9, we are looking for passionate and talented candidates to join us. If you are interested in joining our pioneering vision to become the first Preschool-Grade 12 Christian school in Ann Arbor, please contact Head of School Wayne Sit with a résumé. The teaching application (for English, Science, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Instrumental Music) is also here.
- As some of our current staff transition to new seasons in life (e.g., retirement, move to our high school, move out-of-state), we also have these openings:
- Finance Manager
- Middle School Mathematics
- Middle School Language Arts & Social Studies
- Part-time physical education teacher for K-Grade 2 (PE certification or K-5 all subject certification preferred) – please contact Wayne Sit