“I fully appreciate the openness and communication throughout everything. From the beginning with all the uncertainties and confusion of the pandemic, to moving everything online this past spring, just the constant and open communication made us feel as if we weren’t left out of anything.” — AACS parent
Enroll In Your Child's Future
We are enrolling for 2022-2023 for PK through Grade 8 – with plans for a high school coming soon. Begin a new chapter at Ann Arbor Christian! Here’s how you start:
- Come for a personal tour: Please contact the school or click here to schedule a personal tour & educational consultation (virtual or in-person) to talk about your child’s needs and interests and how AACS can help your child to thrive, including mid-term transfers (please see below for more information about mid-year transfers). This is the best way for you to get a real feel of the AACS community.
- Review application: After your tour, please review the enrollment application and the needed documents and recommendations (a teacher recommendation and a pastoral reference form from your church). Complete the application and submit it to the school. There are two ways to complete the application:
- Schedule assessment: For grades K-8, on-site academic testing will be scheduled to gauge the prospective student’s academic skills. All safety precautions will be taken. Testing may be waived if the applicant has recent standardized testing results from this spring. Generally, since it is helpful for the school to see the application materials first, testing is scheduled after step #2 has been completed.
- If needed, submit your application for financial aid (tuition assistance).
- Schedule family interview: A virtual family interview with the school will be scheduled. A decision is made shortly after the interview. The interview is meant to be a casual conversation for us to get to know your family and your interest in AACS better and to give you an opportunity to ask additional questions to understand us better. Interviews are usually around 40-45 minutes.
If you have any questions, please call us for assistance. If you are moving from out of town and are unable to visit the school, we can make other arrangements, including online tours and family interviews.
Ann Arbor Christian School is a SEVIS authorized I-20 school for the issuance of F-1 student visas.
We welcome new students and families to apply and join us during the course of an active school year. Tuition assistance is always available, and tuition is adjusted for the remainder of the active school year. We understand that there are good reasons why a family may seek a mid-year transfer to AACS. Our students, teachers, and parents are always excited for new friends to join! Reasons could include:
- Strong education during the pandemic
- Reinforcement of home and church values
- A place where your child’s faith in Christ is cultivated
- Recent move to the area
- Excellent academics
- More personal attention
- More loving school culture or sense of community
- Christian teachers who deeply care about each student as a unique creation
- A place where their child is known and loved
- Heard about AACS for years and finally decided to take a look
Ann Arbor Christian School shall admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs, including the Association’s membership and hiring practices.