Enroll In Your Child's Future
Whether for a mid-year transfer or next year, begin a new chapter at Ann Arbor Christian! Here’s how you start:
- Please contact the school to schedule a personal tour & consultation (also see Open Houses below) to talk about your child’s needs and interests and how AACS can help your child to thrive, including mid-term transfers (please see below for more information about mid-year transfers). We give personal tours through out the school year, including the summer. This is the best way for you to get a real feel of the AACS community. Parents may contact the school office by e-mail or call (734) 741-4948, or see the open house schedule below.
- After your tour, please review the enrollment application and the needed documents and recommendations. Complete the application and submit it to the school. There are two ways to complete the application:
- For grades K-8, academic testing will be scheduled. Generally, since it is helpful for the school to see the application materials first, testing is scheduled after step #2 has been completed.
- If needed, submit your application for financial aid (tuition assistance).
- A family interview with the school will be scheduled. A decision is made shortly after the interview. The interview is meant to be a casual conversation for us to get to know your family and your interest in AACS better and to give you an opportunity to ask additional questions to understand us better. Interviews are usually around 40-45 minutes.
If you have any questions, please call us for assistance. If you are moving from out of town and are unable to visit the school, we can make other arrangements, including online tours and family interviews.
Ann Arbor Christian School is a SEVIS authorized I-20 school for the issuance of F-1 student visas.
Personal Tours & Open Houses
We welcome you to see our school in action. Each winter, we have open houses for families who are interested in sending their children to AACS or transferring mid-year. If you would like to schedule a personal tour at any time during the year, please do not hesitate to call us. The next open house is February 22, 2019 from 9am-3pm and 6pm-8pm, with the evening hours during our exciting science fair.
We welcome new students and families to apply and join us during the course of an active school year. Tuition assistance is always available, and tuition is adjusted for the remainder of the active school year. We understand that there are good reasons why a family may seek a mid-year transfer to AACS. Our students, teachers, and parents are always excited for new friends to join! Reason could include:
- Recent move to the area
- More personal attention
- More loving school culture or sense of community
- Teachers who deeply care about their students
- Reinforcement of home and church values
- A place where their child is known and loved
- A place where your child’s faith in Christ is cultivated
- Heard about AACS for years and finally decided to take a look
Ann Arbor Christian School shall admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs, including the Association’s membership and hiring practices.