Enroll In Your Child's Future
Ready to begin a new chapter at Ann Arbor Christian? Here’s how you start:
- Please contact the school to schedule a personal tour & consultation to talk about your child’s needs and interests and how AACS can help your child to thrive. This is the best way for you to get a real feel of the AACS community. Parents may contact the school office by e-mail or call (734) 741-4948.
- After your tour, please review the enrollment application and the needed documents and recommendations. Complete the application and submit it to the school. There are two ways to complete the application:
- For grades K-8, academic testing will be scheduled. Generally, since it is helpful for the school to see the application materials first, testing is scheduled after step #2 has been completed.
- If needed, submit your application for financial aid (tuition assistance).
- A family interview with the school will be scheduled. A decision is made shortly after the interview. The interview is meant to be a casual conversation for us to get to know your family and your interest in AACS better and to give you an opportunity to ask additional questions to understand us better. Interviews are usually around 40-45 minutes.
If you have any questions, please call us for assistance. If you are moving from out of town and are unable to visit the school, we can make other arrangements, including online tours and family interviews.
Ann Arbor Christian School is a SEVIS authorized I-20 school for the issuance of F-1 student visas.
Personal Tours & Open Houses
We welcome you to see our school in action. Each winter, we have an open house for families who are interested in sending their children to AACS. The next open house is Feb 15, 2018 from 9am-3pm and 6pm-8pm. If you would like to schedule a personal tour at any time during the year, please do not hesitate to call us.
Ann Arbor Christian School shall admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs, including the Association’s membership and hiring practices.